Monday, July 11, 2011

What's In My Kitchen?

My kitchen theme is pretty much desserts. I think that sums it up nicely. I have been slowly collecting items to add for decoration and so has my awesome mom. This visit my mom helped me to find frames for some new art I had and my dad helped to hang them.

These are the new pieces that went up. I sadly do not know who I got them from. I know a lady from swap-bot sent them to me but I don't remember who/etc. I do feel bad about not remembering but maybe she will get lost on the internet and end up on my blog one day to let me know.


These lovely ladies are done by the lovely and talented artist Miss KiKa. My mom's first comment to me about these art pieces was I have "naked women in my kitchen." That only made me love the art even more.


The first art piece which is of The Golden Girls, was done by elloh. I actually got to meet her at the Philly Art Star Craft Bazaar a couple of years ago. I ended up getting two of the same prints as my mom now has one hanging in her kitchen too. Next is artwork by Pinkytoast. Her artwork is inspired by the dolls, Blythe. After that is a pink coo-coo clock purchased from Urban Outfitters. Finally a limited art piece by Julie West.


My mom actually put the wreath together for me and I have been adding to it you could say. Any kind of dessert inspired plush I can easily hang goes there now.


Last is a giant cupcake cookie jar, salt & pepper shaker, and sugar container. You can also see the ice cream pot holder and ice cream themed spoons.

That's pretty much it for now. I have a few other things in my kitchen I did not include. I'll get around to that some day. I have other new art pieces in my home now. Pictures to come later.

0 Craft Comments: