Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Surprise and More Art

I'm finally done with Christmas present #2!! Created for my Best Friend B since her favorite fruit is strawberries and kiwis. I actually came up with this pattern all by myself without writing it down the first time....then starting over to write it down a 2nd time. I was happy to be finally done and the leaves on the strawberries were the most annoying part for me.

Also, wanted to finish showing off the rest of the new art in my home. I hate bare walls in my home so I am always looking for art to fill it. I feel rather horrible because I don't remember who I got these from! They were a purchase from the Art Star Craft Bazaar in Philly one year. When I first saw this piece on Etsy, I knew I had to have it! It would go perfect in my guinea pig/craft room. Etsy Shop is called When Guinea Pigs Fly.

0 Craft Comments: