Saturday, July 30, 2011

Captain America Shield & Pattern Tester

About a week ago, I was showing Ambitious Love a crochet pattern I found that had to do with Captain America. Lisa is someone I love talking too because she shares her love of comics and video games with me. We both were looking forward to seeing the new Captain America movie so when I came across the pattern I had to show her! After claiming she wished she could crochet, I then volunteered myself to make it for her.

What did I make? What every girl that loves comics needs! A Captain America Shield Headband! I did modify the pattern a bit and loved how it came out. Lisa over at Ambitious Love seemed to love the outcome. I can't wait for her to get it in the mail! Pattern can be found here at Colliding Universe.Now I need to figure out how to create a Batman version for me.

I also have been working on my pattern for Sara atThe Split Stitch. There should be a update sometime next week of everyone's progress. I did not transfer the pattern on a towel as I originally wanted. It was not working well for me and after a hour of trying I finally gave in. Here is what I have so far.

1 Craft Comments:

thesplitstitch said...

I really love your adaptation of the patterns! I cannot tell you how much fun it is to see how others interpret my patterns ... I really love the polka dots on the water bottle ... how fun!!!!! Hugs, Sara :)