Thursday, July 21, 2011

Stitching Angels


The lovely Sara that runs the blog The Split Stitch was asking for volunteers to help stitch up her patterns. I have never done this before but I said, "Why not?" and sent my email off. I was shocked and happy to hear back from Sara that I could join and she also told me about her Stitching Angels series she wanted to put together.

This week was introductions of each stitcher and how we got into embriodery and cross-stitching. We could also show off pictures of our work and talk about our blogs.
Here is a link: Stitching Angels Introduction. She has them in alphabetical order and I'm under the name 'Jessica' of course.

Next week is progress of our work provided with pictures. Also, information on how we did the transfer of the embriodery design to whatever material we picked to stitch on. I'm having a lot of fun with this and see other ladies that do wonderful work.

0 Craft Comments: