Thursday, March 3, 2011

Knitting and Cookies.




I forgot to post these pictures! At the end of January this year my boyfriend and I went into town for the Ice Fest that was going on. Walking down a side street I noticed something colorful hanging on a building. As I got closer I was excited to see someone had knitted street art for the festival. I'm not sure who did this but was happy to see it.

I just finished up my knitting project and my craft swap has been mailed so I will be posting pictures of both soon. Doing the craft swap made me realize how much I missed it so I will be looking for more ways to do craft swaps. If anyone would be interested let me know.

I also had another baking adventure! I made some BACON Chocolate Chip cookies. They are pretty good and I can't wait to get other people to try them.

0 Craft Comments: