Friday, February 25, 2011

Cross-stitch and Baking.

I started this Epic Mario cross-stitch project about a year ago. At the start of 2010 I did a little but didn't really jump into it till June that year. Just wanted to show my slow progress. I have other projects I'm working on so this is pretty much a side project. I got the pattern from SpriteStitch.

I have a few crochet projects I finished and really want to share but I have to hold back right now and wait for people to receive them. I will share a future project I am working on for my boyfriend. Considering his bathroom has ducks all over I thought he could use a tissue cozy. I found this pattern randomly online with the power of google search. It was rather confusing but I made a few modifications. Not sure if I like this one but I might work on the beak more.
My next project is for a friend that involves Rikku's scarf from Final Fantasy X-2. Some future ideas include crocheted bows for my guinea pigs and crocheted hearts. ;)

Oh and baked another pie! Think I'll keep this one considering how many people told me they love it. It's a chocolate chip pecan pie. It's pretty much a cookie pie.

0 Craft Comments: