Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's Been Awhile!

It's Been Awhile!!!

I know the usual excuse about life getting in the way. I'll spare you that and just jump right back into my blog again.

My Etsy shop for the time being will remain closed. I don't have the time for it anymore but this blog I will try to keep going. I got to the point where I started to not enjoy the crafting I was doing. Anything I created went into my shop. I also have a number of things I'm interested in that I wanted to focus on too. I bow down to a few ladies I know that run a full time shop online. Working a full week and trying to do a shop on the side was becoming too much for me.

I will still be updating this blog with anything crafty/handmade including my own work and other people's work.

Some recent cross-stitching I did:




All of these cross-stitch pieces were given as Birthday presents. All the patterns I used are from the Sprite Stitch's Website.

0 Craft Comments: