Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mini Road Trip Fun.

Last weekend my boyfriend and I took a mini road trip to Lancaster County. We headed to Ronks, PA first to check out the shoo-fly pie at Dutch Haven and the Amish woodwork. We then drove up and down the street seeing what else we could find. I noticed a number of antique stores so my boyfriend was more then willing to go and visit.

I found a few things while looking....
Polaroid Land Camera 95a. I'm not sure if it works yet but it did come with film that has never been used so I will be trying it out. I need to take a picture of my camera collection now. It's rather small but I still enjoy my collection.

Next is some awesome fabric I found. The Bambi fabric is supposed to be made into a child's apron. I have not yet figured out what I'll be doing with it.



I also collect out of print books that I find interesting/etc. I fell in love with the front cover of this book, Mother Goose Chimes. As I looked through the rest I knew I had to have it.




0 Craft Comments: