Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Crafty Update.

Just wanted to do a update before the month of March is over. I can't believe it's almost over! I'm excited to start planting my garden and go to a few craft fairs in my area. I live in a townhouse at the moment so my garden is kept in pots on my back porch.


I finally got my Rubber Ducky Tissue cozy done for my boyfriend. He has a love of rubber duckies so his bathroom is that theme. Men have no idea about tissues so it's more or less something for me. Don't tell him that...


This is a better photo of the crocheted bow I made for my parent's dog, Pepper. I'm going to attach a clip to it so it stays better on her collar. I'll be working on smaller ones for my guinea pigs next.


I ended up giving this to my boyfriend. I was practicing how to make crocheted hearts and thought he would like it. Cheesy but he still liked it.


I'm also excited to see that cherry blossoms are starting to bloom! I'm so excited to go to The Cherry Blossom festival in DC this weekend. I have been wanting to go since I moved to the east coast about 4 years ago. Somehow, I have "tricked" my boyfriend into taking me.

1 Craft Comments:

patricias fabric art said...

I wish I could crochet The tissue box cover is great.(following you from s b -blackbird 4