Saturday, March 12, 2011

Angry Birds.

(photo from thinkgeek.com)
I'm sure everyone by now knows of the game Angry Birds. I was excited to see that plush forms of the birds and pigs were starting to be created as well. I looked around different websites and in stores. The plush forms are not cheap at all. Then Lisa a friend of mine suggested making my own and was nice enough to provide a link with patterns. YES!

Obsessively Stitching's blog has provided a few patterns on how to create your very own angry birds. I think this might be my first project to work on when I get back home again. More then likely I will be making two sets. My parents also love Angry Birds and will want there own. I do want to make one of the birds huge so I can cuddle up to it at night like the ones sold on Think Geek.

One of my favorite crafters MyPaperCrane has also created her own version of Angry Birds. Which gives me a bunch of ideas. I'm thinking of crocheting little bows for the pigs from the Valentine's Day version of Angry Birds.

0 Craft Comments: