Thursday, September 1, 2011

Weekend Fun

One of my close friends B came to visit me over the weekend. We have know one another since high school and since she joined the Air Force it is rare we see one another. It makes me thankful for technology and how we can easily text one another/email/message/etc.

We had a blast and got up at 8am for 3 days straight and came home around 10pm/12pm every night. We went everywhere and spent a good deal shopping together. It also made me miss the old times of growing up together and the fun we had.

Pictures below are from a few places we went; Hershey Park and Chocolate World, Land of Little Horses, Mr. Ed's Elephant Museum. I have over 200 photos but thought these were enough.

On a side note I actually got on a few roller coasters which I haven't done for 6 years now. I about screamed my head off but would do it again. Thanks to my friend B for pushing me to do it.

0 Craft Comments: