Thursday, September 29, 2011

My New Love

After loving my Canon Rebel XSi for almost 3 years now I knew it was time to upgrade. My photos started lacking and after reading what other SLRs are doing now. I pretty much wanted to buy another Canon since I have loved them for years. So it was a easy choice and tons of online reading that I upgraded to the Canon 60D.

I have already had a couple of trips to bring my camera along since my Mom has been visiting me. I am loving how easy it is and the big improvement from my Rebel XSi. Still my Rebel will always be my first love as I was introduce to the world of SLR cameras with it. I have yet to play around a lot with the video feature on my 60D but I will soon.

Here are a few photos I took with my Canon 60D. I have also a new interest in mushrooms and how beautiful they can be. Nature is really amazing.




0 Craft Comments: