Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's Fall!!!

I love the fact that it's finally Fall!! I celebrated over the weekend by having some of Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin flavored coffee. I also added some whipped cream and cinnamon on top which made it even more amazing. Lets not forget the pumpkin butter on toast and fruit for my breakfast. I can't wait and this time of year means more pumpkin flavors are out in stores/restaurants/etc.

Another thing I am in the mood for is baking! With it becoming cooler it is easier to be in the kitchen. I already started baking candy corn popcorn balls, pumpkin flavored popcorn balls, and pumpkin bread. I have a few other recipes I want to try out as well.

Fall also brings my favorite holiday! Yes! Halloween!! I love mostly everything about Halloween. So when I get a chance throughout these weeks I will be posting about it. I have a soft spot for vintage Halloween decorations or art. I am not a big fan of anything too scary like we see now.

I will also be posting awesome Halloween DIY tutorials I find. Check out this awesome tutorial on how to make a Bat Chandelier by MyPaperCrane!

I also found some awesome vintage Halloween postcards that are free to download. Go check Vintage Holiday Crafts for more.

0 Craft Comments: