Sunday, June 12, 2011

Birthday Gift

Last week I went to the post office and was pretty shocked when the postman pulled out this box for me to take. He gave me a strange look when he handed it to me. I had no idea what was inside but saw that my best friend B sent it to me. She also wrote, 'Happy Birthday' all over the box. I texted her as soon as I got the box into my car asking, "What did you send me!?" She replied back, "A vacuum of course!"


After opening up the box I was both surprised and shocked at what was inside. A Hello Kitty gum ball machine! Hello Kitty also moves when you turn the dial for gum balls to drop. I felt like a kid in a candy store and it will go nicely in my home that has pretty much Hello Kitty everywhere.


After looking further into the box I found other goodies that B sent along. Yes, all have to do with Hello Kitty, sugar, and baking. B knows me so well and I was happy with my gifts. I can't wait for her Birthday in August so I can hear her reaction to my gifts.

0 Craft Comments: