Saturday, January 16, 2010


1. love is..., 2. Adore, 3. Sky doll Qee, 4. Amigurumi colorful sparkle bon bon candy bear with heart box, 5. Moody Heart Headbands, 6. Valentines Day Mini Toastees!, 7. Pattern WIP, 8. Hearts Day Journaling Cards, 9. hearts and hearts and hearts, 10. early love day, 11. all 3 together, 12. 049, 13. Sugar Pink Valentine's Day Heart Wall Hanging, 14. punschkrapferl soaps, 15. Valentine Pixie Girl, 16. Valentine Pups
Just wanted to post some lovely things I've been seeing around Flickr lately. You can tell that Valentine's Day is almost here again!

I hope everyone has a long and good weekend. My shop is finally updated and I have my cross-stitch and embroidery pieces to update now. I'm excited with how a few of them turned out and can't wait to show them.

1 Craft Comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or is Valentines day still ages away. I suppose the shopping has begun and looking at some of these things I can see why!