Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ireland, I'm Finally Going!


The other morning while watering in my garden I seem to have rained on this cricket's parade.

In other news...
In two months I will be taking a trip to IRELAND!!!
I have been wanting this trip since I graduated from College with my Bachelor's Degree. Things kept coming up and I would push the trip back. I kept the money saved in my bank as the years passed thinking, "Oh, next year I will go." Finally! I have both the trip and plane tickets booked. No turning back and I am going.

I'm so excited to be going and can't wait. I skipped going in the summer because of avoiding everyone else. Fall is my favorite time of the year and I'll be spending Halloween there too. I'm so excited and even have to look over my trip once a week to make sure I am going.

0 Craft Comments: