Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fall Needs To Get Here Already!

If you don't know it by now I'm a huge fan of Fall and Halloween. I can't wait to start seeing all the Halloween goodies in the stores. I love when it starts getting colder and I don't have to worry about being hot. I do like to wear hats in the fall/winter but never seem to find any that fit my head right. Maybe from the fact I have a oddly shaped head and thick curly hair?

While at The Mannings for the knit-in, I found some amazing yarn. I thought it would be perfect for a hat and it was! I'm in love with this hat and can't wait for Fall. I am actually planning on going back this weekend to get some more yarn to make a matching scarf or fingerless gloves. I'm not sure yet.Oh! I had enough yarn left over I made a headband for myself too.I have also started knitting again at the encouragement of some friends. We will see how far I get. Knitting is rather difficult for me right now to pick up. Crocheting was so much easier but I will keep trying!

0 Craft Comments: