Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Time

I'm going to put off what I worked on for Christmas presents to surprise folks but wanted to show my tree. :D

This was my first every Christmas tree in my first home. Which I still live there of course. My parents got this little one for me and I love it. Usually the theme is very sweet so tons of candy items/sweets are hanging on my tree.






Oh! Here are some awesome patterns/tutorials on good Christmas goodies. I think everyone I know enjoys hand-made items over store bought.


These are awesome little Tea bags for the tea lover in your life. Such a sweet little gift. You can find the pattern and tutorial over at Bugs and Fishes Blog.


Pandas are such cute guys and I'm sure any child or adult would love this little guy!! You can find the pattern and tutorial over at MollyChicken's Blog.


I am a big fan of The Black Apple on etsy. Here is a pattern and tutorial on how to make these little cutie dolls. You can find the link at Martha Stewart's website.


This is such a sweet little ornament that would look perfect on anyone's tree. You can find the pattern and tutorial over at So September's Blog.

0 Craft Comments: