Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Goodies

Since it's Christmas here are some of my favorite movies and book for this time of year. ;D

I love the old time Peanuts so of course Charlie Brown Christmas special is mixed in there. Though the Halloween special is my favorite I still enjoy this one as well.
OH and of course who can forget A Christmas Story and that leg lamp!? I have seen this movie so many times and it never gets old. It still cracks me up even though I pretty much know every line. ;D


Of course How The Grinch Stole Christmas too. I love the book and movie. Another thing that never gets old to me at all.

2 Craft Comments:

Alyssa said...

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer is really adorable, too. I just watched Charlie Brown Christmas and it was really cute! Why does everyone hate Charlie Brown so much?? Kids can be so cruel! :)

RainbowSweetStitch said...

I know! I can see him just going off on Lucy one day over that football. I don't blame him either. :D