Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Art Star Philly

Hello to my new followers!! I have been told by a couple of people that you are having problems posting? If you could try it out on this post and let me know. I changed some of the settings so hopefully things are better.


Something I am looking forward to is Art Star's Annual Holiday Show.

Location: Art Star in Philadelphia, PA
November 7th – December 31st
handmade ornaments &
holiday cards by select artists
5 Year Anniversary Party:
Saturday, December 5th, 5-9pm


The guinea pig card drew my attention! Also MyPaperCrane items will be there! My new tattoo should be healed by then. Her husband worked on it a couple of weekends ago. I also commissioned him for another tattoo. Has to do with my embroidery/cross stitch work. ;D

My boyfriend lives outside of Philly so more then likely Thanksgiving week I will be stopping in for some shopping goodness.

I am currently working on holiday gift items for family and friends. I will not be posting Thanksgiving/Christmas themed items this year. Things have been crazy so really I want to devote my time to making items for my loved ones. They usually complain all I do is make items for my shop.

I do plan on having a sale soon. I will post when that takes place. I'll more then likely have that going till the start of next year.

1 Craft Comments:

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Sounds like a fun holiday show! Yay, I can see the whole post box now! dustypenny from Swap-Bot