Friday, July 17, 2009

FAQ

FAQ
As titled this post is for FAQs I often get about my work and commissions. All these questions have to do with my cross-stitching and embriodery work.

Are you taking commissions?
Yes, There are rare times I will say no because I am working on too many at once. I can then give you a date when I can start on another.

How do I contact you?

Please email me at RainbowSweetStitch. Please include information like a picture of what you want, the size of the piece, and any other information.

Can you make a cross-stitch piece out of this digital picture?
It will depend on the picture, just email it to me and I can let you know. That goes the same for any type of font you want in the piece.

How much does a commission cost?
It depends on how detailed the piece is, the size, and how many hours I have to put into the piece.
Examples:
- This Zelda piece could fit into a 12x14 frame but the detail and hours put into the cross-stitch would make the price over $500.
- This Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle design would be about $40.
- This ice cream embriodery design would be about $60.

Can you copy this cross-stitch piece from etsy?
I will NOT copy anyone's already hard work they put into a cross-stitch piece. Contact that person and ask them if you are able to buy that piece.

0 Craft Comments: