Monday, April 16, 2012

Posting again!? I'm on a roll! I forgot how this came up but random conversation with my boyfriend about dice bags. I started playing Magic thanks to him. I have also been wanting a dice bag too and he suggested I make my own. Don't know how it lead to this but I ended up making him a Pinkie Pie dice bag. Pinkie Pie is from the TV My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I have loved the show since Season 1 and finally got him to watch it. He loves it as well and fully embraces being a Brony.

I did have a lot of fun with creating this bag. I got to use knitting, crocheting, and embroidery for this dice bag which made it even more fun. I'm thinking of making a dice bag for each of the main characters and maybe others like Doctor Whooves. My boyfriend suggested I sell them but not so sure yet when I would have the time. Maybe trade wise when I go to Cons? Trade some magic cards for a dice bag. :)


As I mentioned in my other post I am working on a Donatello cosplay. Here is a few things I created like his mask and arm/leg bands with crocheting. I have a few other things I purchased in the process and can't wait to show everyone. This is a female version of Donatello so pigtails and a skirt is involved.


My Donatello cosplay is based on the one from the TV show in the 80s. Course a few minor changes. I even got a foam practice bo staff to go along with my cosplay. I was looking at wooden ones but with how much they weigh and being stuck carrying it at a con all day...I'll settle for the one I have.

0 Craft Comments: