Saturday, February 6, 2010

Thrift Shopping.

One of the most amazing things about where I live is the awesome thrift stores. I have found some awesome things while going through them. There is also a Animal Shelter thrift store that raises money for there shelter of course. Usually I donate all my items I want to get rid of to them. A few months ago I gave them a old TV I didn't want anymore. It sold within a few days.

Here are some of my finds!
8/365
This cute little plush set was started but never finished. It's from Avon which I never knew they offered craft projects? On the back with the instructions it says 1979. When I am done this will be going up in my shop. These cute little guys deserve to be finished and loved.

7/365
I found this awesome Barbie and Ken fabric as well. The Barbie and Ken letters were done in embroidery. I'm going to fix that up and maybe add some more embroidery as well. I have yet to figure out what to do with them. I was thinking maybe pillows or just framing them.

0 Craft Comments: