Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Working On


Here is a sneak peek of what I am working on for my shop. I am trying to center it around cross-stitch now. Something I would like to be know for. *puffs out chest*

The strawberry cake is my own design. I can somewhat draw...besides a stick man and stick woman. I'll be calling this piece, "Let Them Eat Cake".

OH! and to give a little cuteness here is a few pictures of my guinea pigs.

I have no idea what is going on here. Usually they each have there own separate igloos to sleep in. They remind me of teenagers sometimes since they can't be in the same igloo together. My oldest one Ethel(calico guinea pig) would only cuddle and sleep with her sister Lucy when she was alive. I honestly think they were plotting against me.



Then I asked Suzette what they were doing and "plotting", she gave me this answer. Guinea pig way of telling me where to stick it?



I will never know....though latter on I did find some poop that they launched out of there cage....

NOTE: If it looks like they are not being feed because of the bowl there that is not true. They only are feed once every day. They are bored eaters like there mother so I maintain what food they get.

NOTE 2: No guinea pigs were harmed while taking these pictures.

1 Craft Comments:

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

LOL on the little critters. Looks like the cake will be sweet when finished!