Monday, October 17, 2011

Jewelry For Me

Jewelry has always been something I have loved making even as a child. I remember always having a huge box full of beads. As a child, I would sit for hours on the floor with this box full of beads making jewelry. My mom was always amazed at how I could be perfectly happy doing this for hours. When I found cross-stitching as a child I split up my time between them.

I have a number of jewelry pieces and I won't go into numbers. I love everything I have and wouldn't part with it. A few pieces have been created for me by friends throughout the years. I have always had a hard time finding bracelets I like though. Finally I decided to just make my own.

Realizing I could easily use the drill my Dad got me as part of a toolbox to make holes in a few charms I had, I knew it needed to happen. I'm sure he had no intention of me using my toolbox like this but I won't tell him. It's a multi-functioning toolbox.

I love how my bracelet turned out and I'm sure I will be making more of them. I'm calling this bracelet, "Pink Explosion".

1 Craft Comments:

Johannah said...

very pretty bracelet!